It's been nearly one year (I would have waited until May 31st but Ill be busy preparing for a trip to Central America then) of posting on this blog, TDL as it's known.
In an effort to give back, and clean up some of this blog, Im making this post a 'best of' collection. This post alone will replace the 'select posts' section on the right hand side, and I'll update it every few months.
One neat post of all the goodies. Obviously everyone has different preferences and you may like posts outside the link list of this one so feel free to browse around, and view some history if you're a new comer.
The following are what I consider my best posts on here, from oldest to newest (you can read them in reverse if you like but I think it's kinda cool to see me progress, but then again it is me...lol)
Awaken the Giant Within Review
My Mind Body and Soul
The More you Rise up, the harder they try to take you down
Anaerobic vs Aerobic Exercise
The Importance of Warming up and Cooling Down
Walking your Path and 10 Truths
Glory Days and Inner Strength
Consistency and Shaping your LIFE
How to Create and Cultivate a Daily Habit
Natural Health
The State of my Game 10/21/07
The Things in Pickup that will make your Head Spin
Transformation Ramblings
Finding a Wing, Vibe and Intelligence
The State of My Self
Goodbye Pooahtron
Sky Diving
Not Drinking, Why I don't and you shouldn't
Vitality Habits 01/08
The Lifestyle you live...and the one you're after
The Myth of the Bootcamp
The Four Hour Work Week Review
Vegas!
Moving On: Signs and Lines
A Tale of Two Trips
Constant Positive Mind Screws
What do you Love?
Modern Dating
Hooking Up
Are you a Statistic or something MORE?
How to Shaft Corporate America
That Willingness to walk away...do you have it?
We all have our Issues
enjoy!
-Dream