The New Under 21 Lifestyle

May 28, 2008 5:11 PM


Key West

So it's nearly a year the I've been directing Under 21 Lifestyle, the sister site/venture to the Under 21 Convention.

For those of you that don't know this is the site/organization where people find and take workshops with me.

I guess for the longest time I've been searching for that mission statement deal where I can really lay out what the company is about on the home page www.under21lifestyle.com.

Well, it took quite a while, but I feel I have finally found it. Check out the home page and let me know what you guys think. It's kind of where I've been heading anyways with instructing, but now it's out in the open for you guys to grasp.

Not surprisingly there are a number of other updates around this time. One is The Dream Way, the REAL ebook to accompany the site.

I also had the One Night Stand workshop taken down. Not a huge deal, but I feel I can get a LOT more value out hour for hour if I have the opportunity to stack and build upon what I mentioned previously, which isn't really doable in one night.

On the other end of the workshop spectrum though I now offer a seminar only version of the full bootcamp, The Morning After Weekend. It's mainly for anyone who can't get into 18+ venues, but if you are adamant about NOT going in field for live work it is an option.

Finally, the third teamspeak conference is finally available for download (free of course) on the products tab all on the home page of Under 21 Lifestyle.

enjoy!

-Dream

ps- I've decided to do a video blog for my last post before leaving for Panama/Costa Rica at which point you can expect me to dig a little deeper in the "new" Under 21 Lifestyle, among other cool announcements =)