Recent News on the Blog and with the Convention

Apr 9, 2009 10:14 AM

Hey guys

I'm working on the High Intensity blog post right now for any of you who missed it on the Dream Vitality list the other day- and for those of you on there rest assure this post will have some additional insight.

In more obvious news, I completely resdesigned the blog. I had wanted a 3 column for the longest time, and finally got around to making the shift.

I love it personally, but what do YOU guys think of it? I think that's ultimately what matters, function and level of ease on the eyes for you guys.

I also added all sorts of new gadgets. 2 important ones were a share this button at the bottom of each post, and a cool subscribe widget. Both have tons of options on how to share, and subscribe to the blog (go figure).

Also added a couple little things like a most recent comment box, hottest posts, a google/follow widget-which isnt really necessary with the subscribe button but oh well =).

My favorite addition though is the Intense Debate Comment System. It basically makes commenting a whole lot more fun. You can do all sorts of stuff with it, including reply to a specific comment, sort of like on a discussion forum. It's cool stuff, and I always encourage comments.

So yeah, let me know if there are any problems with the new stuff, and enjoy!

In other news, The 21 Convention is shaping up well after your most recent requests. So far, Erika from Awakening from the Dream, has signed on-just has to clear her work schedule. Nilatak is actually staying at my house right now, and he *should* be speaking, although about what I'm not sure yet.

I contacted Mehow about Hypnotica as well after talking with El Topo. That's a very likely possibility.

Finally, Drew Baye from Baye.com, world renowned personal trainer and former natural compeitive body builder will be speaking at the event.

Also some interesting tidbits, if things come through, I should have my first TV interview on Fox4 in the coming weeks about the convention. I also may have a local radio interview about my experience with the Vibram Five Finger shoes.

stay tuned and try out the comment system!

Oh and actually before this ends, I transferred the convention newsletter list over to Get Resposne (same software I use for Dream Vitality). Make SURE you're on that list, you'll stay up to speed with news on the convention, and recieve the occasional goodie- a perk of being part of a community wide convention. For starters, a free HD video from the 2007 convention, and a $20 dollar discount for the 2009 live event (on friday it becomes $10 though so get it while it's hot!).

thanks

-Dream