Hey guys
I apologize for the lack of posts over the past ~2 weeks. Things have been busy, and I had a few tech problems with my laptop recently (well, it crashed, and I had to do a full system recovery).
Fortunately, I was able to get most of my stuff off on safe made before that so I didn't lose my work on Dream Vitality.
Man, I would not have been a happy camper had I lost that!
But anyways, just letting the world know I'm still around =).
Also, I want to mention a book I've been burning through over the previous few days titled Body by Science.
It was recommended by a close friend and fellow trainer from right here in Orlando.
It was written by John Little and Doug Mcguff and, well it's an amazing book. Both authors are very level headed, and provide hoards of studies and scientific research to support their concepts/ideas.
Point being, read this book, and the way you think about body building and exercise in general, will change, permanently.
Which of course, I knew the moment I opened the book.
Fantastic, considering I'm in the process of finishing a book that deals with similar topics (well, Dream Vitality is mostly nutrition but does deal with exercise and fitness quite a bit as well).
Hey, at least they agree with me about nutrition =)
woot woot!
More posts to come guys, get pumped!
-Dream
ps-special thanks to those who shared my Mouth Care video which recently broke 1,000 views, it means a lot to me, thanks again everyone! More cool videos to come
pps-not totally on topic with health/fitness stuff, but this is my first video to break 10,000 views! It's from a convention I host every summer called The "21" Convention. For those of you who attended live, thanks so much!