First EVER Infield Footage of me and Devious

Oct 29, 2008 11:09 PM


This is a video I recently put together of some old, old footage (some of it is nearly 2 years old) I had laying around my hard drive. Some of it is helpful, some of it is just funny.

The other guy mentioned is Devious.

For those of you who haven’t heard, Devious was once the world’s best Under 21 Pickup Artist, bar none. I met him in December of 2006 when I flew to San Fransisco after reading and hearing about his unheard of skill at barely 17.

The footage of him with the lone wolf is from when he traveled to Orlando to begin Under 21 Lifestyle with me.

  • Yes, she looked at the camera at one point LOL
  • Yes, that is the blonde girl’s boyfriend.
  • Yes that’s the me dancing on stage at CityWalk.

You can find out more about Devious
here, and here.

-Dream