Success Secrets and a new site launch!

Sep 18, 2008 2:53 PM


As you move forward and grow in this world, you will run into speed bumps.

This is actually an incredibly good sign you are doing something right...

Recently, there's been some negative press about me. Well, at least I think so.

I decided to not even read the article (assuming it even launched).

Why you ask?

I know who I am, and what I'm about. More so as each day passes by.

I'm more "centered" as I accumulate life experiences.

I've had as many haters as the next guy in this community, and they always fade away, while I keep pushing and stay my course.

So...why would I waste my time reading something like that? I value my time. I do my best to appreciate every minute on this Earth, especially after seeing my best friend die at such a young age last month.

Interesting how people who focus on negativity don't last while those who focus on positivity seem to be around helping people for a lot longer time period.

Anyways, let's focus on some positive stuff, some "success secrets".

Many people in this community are shocked to hear I've been out virtually every night for over a year now.

Man how do you do it Dream?



Well, for one, I value my time.

Two, in the process of valuing it, I make it flexible, and mold it to fit my needs.

IE- I stay productive when I have to "get shit done" and not drag tasks out.

Many more people are shocked when they hear I've exercised virtually every day for over a year on top of going out.

*By virtually I mean I miss maybe one day, every other month (for working out).

So...how do I pull this off?

Well, there's an endless list of explanations and "success secrets" you can read about and apply. Many of them are excellent (not all, but most).

Upon personal reflection though, I realized a HUGE reason I am able to keep do these things every day boils down to this.

I go out every day, because I go out every day.

I work out every day, because I work out every day.

Um....what the hell does that mean?

Ha!

Basically it means I kicked myself in the ass once I decided to build these habits, cross a mental threshold if you will.

So...getting started was a little tough, but manageable. Over time though, this habit solidified in my mind, and eventually leads me to say that...

I go out every day, because I go out every day.

I work out every day, because I work out every day.


You can call it a positive addiction, or a deeply ingrained habit. Whatever you call it, I reccomend you take action and build habits like those in your life.

You'll be glad you did.

-Dream

By the way, I'm launching my new site today,


Dream Vitality

It's the new site for my next book. Essentially, I want to help you discover your Dream Vitality. Or in other words, outstanding health and a vibrant energy rich life!



Check it out. Also, stay tuned on that e-mail list for 45 minutes of 100% free audio from one of my 2008 Under 21 Convention presentations