"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Aug 10, 2008 8:28 PM

A quote from The 7 Habits of Highly effective people.

Means a lot to me when I examine the recent events in my life...helps strengthen whats inside =).

So some of you guys might remember this post in early July. Time to check back up on myself.

  • Finishing things I started (namely books)
- I finished the Power of Now the other night, and am about to finish the 7 Habits of Highly effective people. Check 1.
  • Commercial ventures-finishing TheDreamWay.net, more ebook stuff I can't mention yet ;), the Under 21 Convention, Under 21 Lifestyle, the upcoming workshop The Under 21 Awakening, and Im going to be posting a lot more on here
-The Dream Way has relaunched and the site looks far better than it did a month ago, huge shout out to my buddy Hawt who helps me with all that. I did my absolute best with the convention and continue to do so with the footage, and that's all that matters to me. I have some new workshop stuff launching VERY soon so well check that as Under 21 Lifestyle. Working with Heartwork was quite an experience and went great, next years FINAL Under 21 Awakening should be a blast. Posting on here...well I'll let you guys decide ;)
  • My Vitality (health/fitness/physique)
-I've been hitting the weights, HARD, been awesome thus far getting back to my roots for strength training. Also planning to begin Dream Vitality this week (my next ebook), expect a lot of free info on here in the mean time concerning health/fitness nutrition.


I mentioned kickboxing in the previous post, but was unable to start that. I'm so broke from funneling money to the video guy I can't afford the membership for the classes...=(. Oh well, many things of value in this world come through sacrafice in the short run. Still super interested in kickboxing/mma/ju jitsu.

Also going to begin teach jump rope 3 days a week this tueday, all you UCFians should be psyched!

All in all, hunkering down and getting shit done in July was an amazing experience. It had it's costs, but well worth it in the end.

-Dream

ps- be sure to check out my new "buddies" list. Lot's of new links on there including just about every speaker from the convention and a few new friends such as Dasani

pps- any comments on the new lay out?

ppps- have YOU bought your ticket to the 2009 Under 21 Convention yet? The Dream Way (premium edition mind you) is a bonus item for buying the ticket until my birthday, August 25th. Buy buy buy!