I recently went to my best friends memorial this Monday, it was an amazing event.
Why so "amazing"?
Well I had been friends with Curtis for nearly 7 years and day in and day out I saw first hand the quality of people he attracted into his life, in particular the quality of women.
At this event, you saw all of this collectively, in one final "hurrah".
7 years of being a fun loving, out going, adventurous, super social, live it up, incredible person.
Back to the quality of women...just incredible, and I know first hand that this was only a fraction of the women he's met in the past few years.
One girl really stood out, MJ. I had heard a lot about this girl over the year's from Curtis but never had the chance to meet her. She spoke about Curtis for a few minutes....blown away.
If there was one person at this memorial who really accepted what had happened and took it positively, it was this girl. Not to mention she was nothing short of gorgeous.
I got a chance to talk to her later, and this was when I thought of making this post.
Talking to this girl really gave me a clear sense of what was going on in this girl's head, and it just said QUALITY to me.
Then I thought about Curtis, and realized why they had dated at one point. Quality attracts quality, and Curtis was an amazing individual as well.
He lead by example, and hence attracted people like that into his life. Inspirational.
Relating it to pickup, you could say that the amount of attractive women at this memorial was more a result of him being social and smooth with women, but the quality was a reflection of what was going on inside of him on a day to day, moment to moment basis.
If there's one thing I'll carry with me the rest of my life from Curtis, it will be that what goes on inside will reflect back upon you in the physical realm. Quality attracts quality, and he was top notch.
Rest in peace bro
-Dream
edit- Another thing I was just thinking about...your own quality will rub off on those you surround your self with. Personally, hanging out with Curtis really helped motivate me to do many of the things you guys have seen me do in the past few months/years such as sky diving/traveling....even such things as having the balls to be a man with women (Curtis was the only guy I knew growing up that was TRULY successful with women). I can only imagine the effect he had on his family and other close friends.