
Meet Matador at The "21" Convention this summer, find out more at
http://under21convention.eventbrite.com
So I never really made an official post for the lair talk Mystery and Matador put on during their Orlando bootcamp the other weekend.
In short, it was pretty awesome. Both of them are probably the most charismatic people I have ever met, "larger than life" so to speak.
There were a couple downs like schedule/time issues but nothing major. The content was great, but even better was that 'charisma' they gave off. I guess at this point in my game it's hard for anyone to really WOW me with WHAT they say, but HOW they say it is all the more important for me.
And in case you haven't guess by now, HOW they said things was awesome.
Matador also went into some interesting, and surprising, discussion about ego/the self/eastern philosophy etc...
I got a chance to briefly meet Mystery which was pretty cool. Afterwards though I went outside and hung out with Matador for a few minutes. Really cool, down to earth dude. We talked about last year's convention, and the upcoming one (which ironically is going to be held about 100 yards from where we were standing).
Libido from last year's convention was outside as well. Im normally not into the guru picture thing hence you didn't see any goofy pics of me and Sinn or whatever from Vegas, but Libido insisted and I was like cool whatever let's do it.
Anyways fun stuff meeting more of the top guys in this. VA is still interested in speaking this year so we'll see what happens with getting Mystery or Matador to speak this summer (currently talking to Lovedrop about it).
cheers!
-Dream
ps-have you heard about my free online bootcamp? Check it out here
Also check out my newest site for workshops here