
After long last, The Dream Way has arrived.
I've worked so hard on this thing it's frightening...especially now that it's finally going public. At the same time it's exciting though.
Like a cold approach in a sense, I get to really put myself 'out there' with this product, put myself ON THE LINE.
So what is it about?
Like the cover implies, it's the story and how to book for getting laid with your Wii =).
Basically how I went from one end of the spectrum with women (and my social life overall), to the complete opposite.
Additionally I take the first in depth look at Logistics, you know...the thing the gurus never told you about. Like how to ACTUALLY get a girl home.
It covers much more than those 2 concepts as well obviously at 102 pages long.
Does it come with anything else?
Ha of course, shit I'm all about giving the value baby!
Obviously you get The Dream Way (in PDF format)
You also get The Dream Chronicles, 123 page long early 'best of' post compilation. (also PDF format)
The fun doesn't stop there though, as My Transformation is also included. 196 page PDF document of the BEGINNING OF THE END. My journal of how I went out EVERY SINGLE NIGHT from August 2007 to December 2007.
Basically how I made those final internal shifts and STARTED PULLING SOME ASS ;)
It also includes best of posts not included in The Dream Chronicles.
So that's it right?
Nope, you also get access to my Day 1 2007 Under 21 Convention speech, about 45 minutes in length.
Finally, you get access to the ALL NEW The Dream Way vip (password protected) on the Under 21 Forum, where you can have all your questions about The Dream Way after you've read it answered, indefinitely. Pretty sweet huh?
So it's been a long journey, and it's now here available to you at one low price. Thanks guys, enjoy!
