An e-mail response that might be of interest...

Mar 30, 2008 7:41 PM

Thought this would be interesting to post, an e-mail response I made today



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Convention News, Speaking Schedule, The Return of TDL and
more!
From: ----------------------------
Date: Fri, March 28, 2008 9:59 am
To: "Dream@under21lifestyle.com"

Hey dream,

What's your bio? I remember reading some of your posts before you started up u21. Are you in college? Your out in florida right?
The reason I ask is because someone mentioned to me putting together a training session as part of member education for our fraternity. If we were to do something along those lines it would be probably 9-10months from now.

Florian

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T




Hey Flo

Hmm, thats actually a really cool idea, never thought about that.

As for my bio, Ill give you the quick version (as concise as I can make it anyways)

Raised in south west florida, somewhat small town. Raised closed minded, prejudice, anti-social, ignorant, NO ability to communicate with women or people in general, played a lot of warcraft and the like...you get the idea.

Realized something was wrong my junior to senior year summer of highschool (17), eventually found the community. Started reading, doing little tests here and there to see if "this stuff worked". Eventually started going out for real and approaching women at malls, the beach, etc...

Had very minimal success starting off, like sometimes the girls would stop and talk to me.

Eventually bumped into this hottie at the beach my friend new, things were a bit rocky but she liked me, a lot. Took her to prom, she took my virginity. Dated her on and off for 2 months until I went to college.

Second day in Orlando (for UCF, where Im at now nearly a junior), I went to a lair meeting called an 'approach a thon'. Met like 30 guys, a few were good. Met some "wings" to go out with as well.

Started going out working on this area of my life hardcore, 4-5 days per week (malls, theme parks, teen nights at certain clubs)

Eventually turned 18 in august and started hitting bars and clubs.

Had some success as time went on, but couldnt lay any girls as hot as my prom date which frustrated me so I continued on with pickup not getting laid (had some really hot dates but always ran into resistance or fucked up somewhere else along the way).

Eventually started moving away from routines and structured game, started looking at inner issues.

Up comes the Under 21 Convention in July 2007. At this point Ive made about 2,000 approaches and feel that Im "really close" to banging good looking girls I LIKED but few beleived me.

Started teaching workshops at the same time.

The convention was a huge success, but still wasnt getting laid.

I hit rock bottom in early August, made the plan to go out 7 nights a week no matter what until I got this shit down. Not even 2 weeks in I laid a cute girl I liked. A few weeks later, another one. Few weeks later, another one.

Still going out 7 nights a week, now 19 years old.

Few weeks later, laid the hottest girl of my life.

Few weeks later, even hotter girl.

At this point I started moving away from the community though as I realized once again I needed to change focus, started working on other areas of my social life and my self (organized a huge camping trip, went sky diving, etc...)

Come 2008 Im at over 3,000 apprroaches.

Winter breaks over, get my feet back into approaching. My standards for women are higher than ever even though I now felt I could lay 6/7's pretty consistently if I so chose.

Started getting more into dates versus all my previous lays (save prom) being one night stands. Started fooling around with hotter chicks more consistently, blow jobs/hand jobs etc...

Had a great spring break, more fooling around with chicks on a cruise, came back laid another hottie (another girl I would have never been able to even hold eye contact with 2 years ago). More dates, less stress, less worry about women, continuing to work on inner psychology...

And that's where I'm at now. Currently working on an Ebook that details how I pull college girls from the hardest venues, and bits and peices of this story that should help someone looking to go down this same path (ending in a balanced social life if you like).



So that's that, keep me up to date

-Dream