This first article is a post by the one and only Devious from way back in the day. At the time, he was the world's best under 21 pick up artist. I met him through the private lounge I started, The Dream Lounge (the insirpation for this blog's title). I eventually flew across the country solo to meet him and see what he was all about on winter break of 2006.
I was amazed at what he showed me, and walked me through as he mentions here, which was day game bathroom pulling for a makeout or blowjob as he often prefferred.
Please note before reading though that this is risky business to say the least (mainly due to the fact that all women will do this, but if a third party enters the situation NEVER will she admit to willingly sucking a guy she just met off, in a bathroom, EVER), and for entertainment purposes only.
IOW if you get caught trying to pull this shit off by a mall rent a cop I am in no way responsible.
Bathroom Pulling by Devious
Due to numerous requests over the past couple of months, I present to you a post on bathroom pulls.Keep in mind this is current as of this date, my views and tactics on this subject constantly change.
Most of my bathroom pulls come in late attraction. Here is the basic format for a successful bathroom pull.
Open--> Attract--> Caveman
This seems simple enough, but there are things that must take place within these general phases, before you can successfully pull.
I won’t go over opening because it should be a no brainier, and everyone here should be able to open consistently.In attraction, for bathroom pulls, it’s all about getting massive responses, and IOI’s.
What you are looking to do is push buying temperature over the edge; I do this through use of kino gambits, role plays, and future adventures projections, mostly.
Tight Attraction Game = Higher Chance of Successful Bathroom Pull

After you’ve really pushed buying temperature over the edge multiple times(With experience you'll be able to feel this vibe from the target), you can take her hand, and tell her:“Come with me.”Lead her dominantly to the restroom.
While you’re leading her to the restroom, keep pushing buying temperature higher, and higher.If she asks where you are taking her, tell her:“OMG it's awesome, let me show you.”
Not in a creepy tone, in a fun, high energy tone.Don’t doubt for a second what you’re doing. If she sees a flicker of hesitation on your part, it’s over.
This is what I do in day/night game. Although most of my pulls come from the mall, night game is much easier to bathroom pull.I’ve also noticed a constant thread, I’ve done this a few times, and Dream did it as well in San Francisco last week.
This works as well, so far.Open--> Attract--> Leave Set--> Come Back in 30 Minutes--> Caveman
Another good caveman tactic is just to return to set, ala the above model, and pick her up and carry her to the restroom. There is a ton of stuff you can do with this on the way to really push buying temperature over the edge.
Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Love,
~D
____________________________________________________________
And that is pretty much hows it's done. Balls to the wall, I've seen it and done it myself. Do I do it modern day? Nah, but he did it almost every weekend for an entire year. I do often look back to these experiences though and apply them to things I do currently.
Btw if your wondering what happened to Devious, well I still talk to him occasionally. He's doing well but wants nothing to do with the community, at all. If you really MUST contact him though e-mail me and I can relay the message if I see fit.
Another topic I wanted to touch on today was faith in the learning proccess.
The idea to blog about it came to me when a former student, Zebra, wrote up a really kick ass post the other day about escalation. You can read it here.
Note- this short post isn't directly relaed to Zebra's, it just got me thinking about it.
Anyways...
I've been in the community since late 2005. Entering, I had kissed a grand total of three women. How I managed even that was beyond me at that point in my life. I remember thinking about things like kissing though and they scared the shit out of me.
Other similar topics were
dancing
dating
fingering a girl/sexual foreplay
SEX (oh man that shit terrified me)
And the list goes on ( especially for you youngings reading this)
Enter the community though and suddenly that list EXPLODES to include everything under the sun concerning women and social interactions.
that list can go on forever
opening
negging
dhving
soiing
cavemanning
leading
compliance testing
delivery
congruence
congruence
routine building
grounding
...
(fuck getting a head ache just thinking about all this stuff lol)
Paralysis by analysis as they say.
What I want to communicate is blind faith in the proccess of learning this stuff (ie going out and learning by doing). Seriously, you are NEVER going to learn how to kiss a girl by reading about it. You are NEVER going to learn how to pickup chicks by soley reading about it, and the same goes for sex as well as busting out some dance moves.
You have to learn by trying and failing. Probably a lot. Like thousands of times...
What's cool though is that once you begin doing these things that scare you, it becomes habit to do things on that level. Learning how to pick up is the same.
Think about it, there is a LOT of shit that goes down for a one night stand. You can simplify it in your head all you want "natural" style but in the end those steps are still there (individual to each person/ineraction IMO). The only way to learn is by trying.
Eventually it will come intutivately (spelling) to you, and you can appreciate the moment all that much more when it does.
It might be a bumpy road, but it's doable, and a hell of a lot of fun along the way.
That's all for now folks
-Dream
