The Lifestyle you live, and the one your after....is it what you really want?

Feb 13, 2008 9:14 AM

This isn't going to be a super long post, just something that kinda came together in my mind this morning after a really wild night out.

So like the title says....the Lifestyle you live, and the one your after....is it what you really want?

Is it?

IS IT?

I think for MANY community guys reading this, the answer is flat out no, but the wall of ego surrounding that no is like fort nox.

So many guys get into this and read things like The Game by Neil Strauss, or more recently found the pickup community through the TV show The Pick Up Artist. Even if found by other means...the influence will soon reach them.

The influence to live a certain lifestyle.

The influence to become a MASTER of women.

To me, at this point in my life, this is mega gay pooahtronness. These guys feed you this crap so you buy more and more product, buy more bootcamps, and so on.

For a remedy to this GAYNESS I suggest taking a look at www.be1man.blogspot.com or clicking the link to it on the right of my blog here.

It's super easy to sell the goal of becoming an MPUA, all they have to do is target your needs and insecurities with basic marketing, or just flashy pictures. Here I'll show you

or if that doesn't hit it for you....how bout this?

Just random pictures of hot girls? or is it done for a specific reason...

"HEY MAN, HOT GIRLS, WOOT WOOT...wait a second...Im kinda lonely....this guy must bang hot girls, maybe THESE hot girls...who cares about getting the rest of my life in order...omg this guy can teach me how for only 10 zillion dollars!?, and I get to be a MASTER pua? I can even learn how to never get rejected... Man I would be so happy then!..."

Yeah....

I really do feel this is the majority of guys to one level or another. Maybe not quite this weak minded, but the general audience, yeah. Some guys wise up to it right off the bat when they find "this stuff", some wise up to early on maybe due to past life experience and take the good from the bad, others take more time to learn this.

And I don't just mean buying products/workshops, hell some of it may be worth your time if you really are clueless with women. SOME of it is actually good to.

But what I'm referring to in this post is the lifestyle that is pushed upon people. Truth be told, everyone's different, and some guys REALLY do want the life of a player. They want to bang an endless amount of women and will work towards that goal at full speed.

Most other guys want something else, hell I know I do. For me it's quite simple. A deep level of mastery over the self, and to be happy and fulfilled internally. I think a lot, if not most guys fall somewhere near that, just different variations. Can you work towards those goals and still bang a lot of chicks? Yeah sure, totally possible. Hell I'm all for banging a ton of women, but those women would have to be people I actually like.

Now the question is, can you become an MPUA and still work towards mastery of the SELF and internal validation?

In my opinion, no. Master pick up artist entails looking at women as objects (rather than living breathing people) and sources of validation. Why the hell do you think Tyler from RSD hates the term MPUA?

So what's the bottom line?

  • Whats popular, usually isn't the best course of action. At the very least when you find yourself mixed in the masses, some serious examination of why your there is over due
  • Most people don't really want to be STUPIDLY AMAZING with women, they just want to be happy and see that as a path to it (false).
  • All that said, if you aren't living the lifestyle you want to be, take MASSIVE action and get at it. Sometimes you have to stumble around when the power goes out to find a flashlight
  • Most community guys who bang a slew of women are banging warthogs half the time, barely cute girls the rest of the time, and only the occasional hottie. A "stripper" can be a day stripper with 7 children and a slew of STD's for all you know.
  • Most naturals (in my opinion) who bang a slew of women are usually happier guys because they are less egotistical about it. They will carry little to no regret when they age and look back at 127 sport fucks with women they didn't care much about. The community guy may not be so fortunate.
  • Be certain the lifestyle you're after is the one YOU want, not what someone else wants for you
Rockin out

-Dream