The Dream Way- Official Announcement and first ever preview

Feb 14, 2008 2:12 PM


Well guys, as promised happy valentines day. I've made some modifications to the forum (www.under21convention.com/forum) and my blog in recognition of my upcoming ebook The Dream Way.

By the way if and when you tell buddies about my blog it's available at an easier to remember url now, www.thedreamlounge.net

This book is something I've been working on behind the scenes for some time now, and ever since reading The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris, has slowly started to become reality.

I'm working on it like a mad man, pouring every ounce of passion and energy I can into it. I'm really digging deep and I know it's going to help a lot of people (especially those around my age) get to the next level with their game and self development. I'm expecting to be finished with it by the end of the month, and release right before my Spring break in the first week of March.

The site for the book is 99% done, only minor details remain. Expect a post with that url in the days to come. Also expect some really cool free media when you sign up for the newsletter.

That's it for now, and here's the sneak peak at The Dream Way. (click on it for a better view)



-Dream

ps- I'll be uploading 2 free chapters in the coming weeks from my book