I know it’s been said before, but shit I’ll say it again.
Some things in the game will make your fucking head spin.
So what am I talking about exactly?
Well, it’s something that I think most community guys would pass on a Q and A for Beauty and the Geek, but it’s also one of those things few guys really understand on more than an intellectual level. They don’t really GET it.
It’s like “Oh yeah…I know what push pull means, I read about it in X ebook”…
What I’m referring to now has happened to me before, but it finally sunk in this time.
As soon as you cross the line in actually caring land, you push girls away (early on anyways). When you’re totally indifferent, your phone will ring off the hook.
Like this last lay I had. Man this girl was AWESOME, like fucking blueprint for me. She was sooo hot, and cool, and wild/crazy, down to earth….bla bla bla.
Everything under the sun right?
And man, I genuinely like this girl. We fucked within 3 hours of meeting each other, and I would (on a very real and authentic level) love to hang out with this girl again. That vibe was just there you know?
Like I’ll never forget when we were just hanging out after banging all night. Her friend wakes up at like
I’m like half awake (not even considering I’m totally exhausted as well) and mumble out “hey just hang out here for a while” while her friend is talking to my girl.
It got totally drowned out.
My girl all of a sudden STOPS her friend dead in her tracks, mid sentence, mouth still moving “HEY, HOLD ON A SECOND, Dream said something…” turns around with a big smile and asks what I said (like it was some godly sentence I spit out).
I almost busted out laughing but I managed to hold it in and just smile, “ah just that you guys could stay if you want”. They ended up leaving but man it was SO funny when she totally DIDN’T give a shit about what her friend had to say when I was half awake and mumbling…
The rapport was that far along.
And you know what? I can’t get her over again for the life of me.
Then there’s the 7 I bumped into on Sunday at the bar, we swapped numbers, I didn’t give it a second thought. She was kinda cool, cute, but hey whatever right?
Well since I met her she’s been texting and calling like there is no tomorrow. I respond/pickup every now and then, but generally don’t care what happens either way.
And this is exactly why she keeps persisting.
Man it is soooo trippy to really grasp this.
The girl you truly want, the girl you’ve already fucked silly, the girl you give a shit about on one level or another (sure I can say I don’t care what happens with her, but truth is I do/did), is the girl you can’t have.
You have to let go to get what you truly want.
I can’t stress enough how fast this will make your head spin when it breaks the last straw, when that social conditioning is out of room to run and finally keels over.
But hey, there is good news.
This for me anyways is shedding light on the last bit of *wounded self* I need to heal. The ever so tiny bit of inner chode left in me.
It’s as if when you think you truly WANT something, it brings out that last bit of neediness in you.
And hey, let me put myself in her shoes real quick…
“I met this awesome carefree yet dominant guy one night, we hooked up, it was great, but now he’s just a tad, eh… needy?”
And remember, what you’re doing consistently doesn’t matter to women, it’s what you do in the moment.
Then again, truth is if we flipped roles I would probably have the same reaction. Like “wow, this girl was super cool when I met her, but now she’s like changed or something, why can’t she be the person she was when I met her? Why would she change because of me?”
It’s a sign of weakness.
Good news is though, it goes away. I can’t imagine having this problem after banging a SLEW of women this kick ass anyways…
So yeah, this is something I just thought I’d touch on.
And this doesn’t mean you should be some disconnected asshole, but it does mean that you should be as willing to let go as you are to take what’s yours.
Moral of the story for me: there’s a line to balance on with the “caring” aspect of the game, balancing on it got me laid, and a day 2 with the 7 I mentioned yesterday (and probably a day 3 soon enough), but as soon as you cross it, any bit of insecurity you have will surface, and then bam you’re not banging that chick anymore.
And now I’m off to meet some more women =)
-Dream