The Way of the Superior Man

Oct 11, 2007 7:50 PM


Wow, what a read. The Way of the Superior Man is an amazing book guys.

I started reading it a while ago, probably a few weeks before the 07 convention. This was right before I had a *magic pill* epiphany.

Basically at this time I was really, really frustrated with women. 13 months in the game without much to show for it besides social experience. I started looking for that magic pill.

I was like hmm…if I study Mystery Method hardcore, Ill have that added structure in my game and then Ill start getting laid consistently.

Hmm… if I read a book on body language…..if I take an RSD bootcamp….if I read The Way of the Superior Man I’ll understand women a lot better…etc… (not knocking anything mentioned either guys).

Basically I was looking for something to fix me, when in reality, only I could fix myself.

Not surprisingly, none of these things really interested me when I started them. I started re-reading the VAH, and now the new Magic Bullets….so boringggg….. (already read them).

Even The Way of the Superior Man, it just didn’t click.

When I turned up the intensity of going out (this includes more nights and more focused application), I began to re-learn all of these things I wanted to learn, without much reading.

Now, months later I pick up the book once again, and I BREEZED through it. I was only a couple chapters in last week, and now I’m finished with it. This book realllllyyyyyy hit home with me. Before I just couldn’t grasp it, now it fundamentally changed how I interact with women.

David Deida understands women on a very, very deep, and intellectual level. He breaks it down and communicates it effectively throughout the book.

Some chapters aren’t as good as others and seem almost like fillers, but it’s a small amount. The majority of this book, if you are ready for it, can change your life with women (and quite possibly other areas as well).

This book will help you understand women, greatly, but only if you are ready for it. It’s a must read either way, but if it doesn’t interest you right off the bat, read a few more chapters and see how it goes. If it doesn’t click then, just wait a little while and pick it back up someday.

Eventually (if you have a pair of balls that is), this book will really shed some light on women for and with you.

Awaken the Giant Within is still my favorite, but this comes in a close second.

-Dream