Hey guys, this will be a short break from the usual.
Who do you want to meet and hear speak at the 2009 "21" Convention?
For those of you who don't know, The 21 Convention is a multi-day annual event I host for guys interested in better success with women-or life for that matter.
I gather the world's top dating "gurus", hundreds of people show up, and have it all filmed.
You can view previous year's trailers here and here.
Anyways, the clock is ticking. The 2009 event is in the end of July, and tickets have been selling faster than I ever thought possible.
All that aside though, the question remains. Who do YOU want to see at the 2009 convention?
So far the list looks like so
Me
Manwhore
Matador (of Venusian Arts and Vh1)
Ratisse
Vin Di Carlo
Nick Sparks (as seen on CNN)
Adam Lyons
Mehow
Entropy
El Topo
Heartwork
The Campus Casanova Crew
Julian Foxx
Neil Natura
and possibly Dre Baye from Baye.com (long time HIT trainer, also a local to Orlando)
Tim Ferris is also tentative, along with Zan Perrion.
Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Suggestions?
I can't say how many more speaking spaces I have at the 4 day event, but at least one more ;). Throw me some ideas, I'm all ears!
-Dream