How to Kiss Close: OverKill

Oct 19, 2008 12:07 PM


Sorry about your neck hun!

LOL, for the record, mauling a girl's neck is not the proper way to kiss close, although it is incredibly fun.

Ok so today's post is something I've been mentioning on and off for a long while now, how I "kiss close" in classic pooah terms.

First, some background history.

Like many guys in this community that came in chodey and changed for the better, I went through a lot of try-hard stages. Kissing was definitely one of them.

I used to try to kiss girls at random times, having no clue as to when they were ready.

After god knows how many girls I burnt through trying to figure it out, I "got it", at least to an acceptable level.

I knew when girls were ready to be kiss. Cool.

So is that it? Is that all there is to it as far as escalation goes?

Well since then, I've figure out something better, quite honestly by accident to.

Basically there is an ideal window of time to kiss a girl after meeting her (if you're thinking this is applicable to some one-itis you're terribly mistaken).

It varies in duration from girl to girl, situation to situation.

What I used to do after becoming more calibrated with kissing, is kiss very close to the beginning of that window.

Why not right? It's time, I knew it was sweet, let's get it on!

What I've done over the past few months, currently (and last night) though is wait till the end of that window.

You would think it takes some calibration to go for it towards the end of the kiss-window but in reality if you know when the first chance is, you also know when the last chance is.

Why do I do this?

It's

a. more fun
b. amusing
c. keeps her wondering/interested/curious/in suspense
d. demonstrates you're laid back and non-needy, very clearly
e. often times causes girls to be the aggressor/chaser as soon as you even hint at kissing her (as in she grabs you, literally)

It's simple, yet profound as my man Dasani would say.

So, I call this, Overkill.

enjoy the moment

-Dream