TheDreamWay.net re-launch!

Jul 17, 2008 12:25 PM

So I ran into some problems with outsourcing thedreamway.net to some guy off of Elance.com. Basically he uploaded a small file that was sending out viagra/penis pill e-mails to people and almost got my Godaddy account deleted....sweet.

So I ended up launching my ebook off my blog + payloadz, simple enough, but not proffesional. I expect more of my self.

Then of course I left the country, awesome.

Now that I'm back the site, www.TheDreamWay.net has finally been updated. There are a few little tweaks that need to be done but the site itself is done, including a policy page etc...

Be sure to check it out and tell your friends.

-Dream

There will be a few new chapters released this weekend, for free to EVERYONE of course. Also a possible free e-book a friend of my wrote that goes along with The Dream Way. Read an early version, awesome information on changing your social life. Not to mention I've seen it happen in real life with him