I'm going to talk about this way more in depth this summer at the Under 21 Convention, but just thought I'd share a normal day for me now.
Keep in mind, for the past 2 years my life has been pretty WEIRD, and before that miserable for the most part playing World of Warcraft and Diablo 2.
Today I woke up after a night out at the bar with my boys, hopped on my computer for about 2 minutes. Ate from fruit and went to class for about 90 minutes.
Got back ate some granola, hopped on my comp for another 10 minutes (not including this blog post), and now Im going to a water park with a few family members who are in town.
I'll be there for a few hours then I'm off to go to kick boxing class for an hour. Ill grab some food that fits my diet on the way home, or just eat at home after working out. Get some work done with convention/lifestyle/ebook matters, and then relax.
Probably check over a few forums. Then Ill probably play some Wii with friends, or go hang out with friends, or go on a date like last week for all I know.
At the end of the night, If Im not busy Ill head out to a club and have a bunch of fun. Maybe bring a girl home, probably give my number out to a few girls regardless of what happens.
And thats a random day of my life.
-Dream