Can't seem to find a name for this post....so there won't be one =)

Apr 13, 2008 8:33 PM

So I got home a little while...showered, listened to the Blueprint by Tyler for a little bit, then realized I needed to catch up on some things after an exciting weekend.

Rather than separate things (such as post on here, update The Path to Mastery, and respond to a PM), I figured why not just do it all on here and link it accordingly?

*I also just found out my beard/mustache are great at catching the snot running out of my nose LOL*

____________________________________--

So the weekend started off with plans to hit Coco beach with Defixon and some other friends. I was up late thursday on a Day 2 and woke up late with everyone else. Scratch that plan.

Hit the gym then round up the troops for Universal Knights at Islands of Adventure.

This is when UCF gives out 12,000 free tickets to UCF students to attend the theme park on one particular day.

So Defixon, Flow, and 3 chicks Defixon knew headed out in the jeep for IOA. Met up with more people as the night went on such as Sky and Homerunking, ran into a bunch of chicks I had...well....we'll just say chatted up in the past, around the park.

Flow decided to steal a wheel chair and game random chicks into pushing him around in it, great stuff.

We ended up riding The Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Spider Man, and some Jurassic Park ride. Believe it or not, the Jurrasic park ride topped everything else due to this SICK drop that caught everyone off guard.

We were planning on hitting a part afterwards but traffic sucks at 2 am in Orlando apparently.

Wake up Saturday and Defxion and I head out for Daytona Beach.

Apparently we picked a decent day to head out there as there was an international cheerleading competition going on

http://www.news-journalonline.com/photo/special/cheer/

What sucked though was that all these girls were eye candy....but jail bait. I don't think I saw more than a handful of attractive girls the entire day over 18.

Regardless Defixon and I had fun walking around getting eye fucked by 16 year olds. We also had lunch with this couple about our age, cool people, great food (steamed veggies, yellowfin tuna, and mahi mahi, yummy).

We were going to meet up with some social circle friends who were there surfing but phone tag was not in our favor. We ended up heading back to PO and getting ready for Gainsville.

On the way up to Gville I make a few texts. Apparently I missed the facebook notice that my FB would be out of town the whole weekend, derrr =). No worries, a hot chick I hooked up with on the cruise wants the penis.

We get to Gville and hang out with my buddy Oleg for a while, end up watching that Dr Phill Show "Women beware". My take

Ross is a creepy asshole
Ross is a creepy asshole...

Savoy and the Don handled themselves pretty well.

The end of the show was totally irrelevant to the 'community'.

Moving on...

We headed out for a foam party, hosted by none other than this guy



Talked to him for a bit, actually a pretty cool dude (little out there, but easily an interesting coversation).

Also at the party was former Venusianskills partner Jason.

Hung out for a while, plenty of cute girls but none I'm looking for. Cruise girl texts me, it's on. Call her, go pick her up and bring her back to the party.

When i return 3 girls we had also invited showed up, 2 of which were being chatted up by Defixon and my buddy Oleg.

Have fun just hanging out at this party, typical crazy shit going on...

Whats interesting about this cruise girl is that I thought I was never going to see her again so I had an interesting conversation with her best friend via phone who was also on the cruise. Basically she told me everything there is to know about this chick, and I told her friend everything there is to know about me....=D

As the night rolls on I'm not sure what this girl is telling me but I assume the positive at 3 am when she says

'hey we should get out of here and go somewhere else'

Im like hmm....I think she wants the penis.

I tell her to wait a sec while I work out logistics with Defixon, Oleg and the 3 chicks there with, then Im off.

End up going to another party she was invited to, but everyone there was smoking out hardcore, not loving it.

Get bored, eventually tell her Im gonna roll out. The dude that invited her there then proceeds to attempt some of the smoothest tooling on me I've ever seen. I was actually really surprised that I not only ran into something like that (stuff this slick is rare), but I also saw it happening step by step.

HA

=)

Im super tired, head back to my buddys house. Cruise chick texts me 'sorry' 4 different ways, 4 different times...relax well fuck eventually, I promise.

*I actually misread a few different things throughout the night with her, primarily that she just wants to know me a bit better, and wants to fuck in Orlando, not at her place for one reason or another*

Whatever.

Get back to Oleg's and they are all hanging out. Oleg is pretty drunk and when the third girl whos unoccupied (sorry guys, super tired at that point, not much motivation to do anything but walk and breathe lol) says its time for them to go Oleg spits out

"hey...can X girl stay"

LOL

Man this was hilarious.

Defixon then tries working out a trip to his girls house last minute but she can't handle the pressure off that one, oh well.

That was pretty much my weekend.

Tons of fun, thanks for stickin through it Defixon haha.

It's probably worth noting that I havent even attempted to get a girls number in over a week now, going great. More and more girls are asking for my number, calling me, texting me, etc... I think there is a COMMON SENSE balance with making the "choice" between being the chaser and being the chased, but overall the balance should be on being the chased side. Girls are smart, but I'm clever ;)

_______________________________________________

Next I want to answer a question I got through Pm today on the Va forum

Hi
Hey Dream,

I've been following your exploits in the community for a bit and I'm impressed that you've come so very far. I just have one question, how'd you get started? Like, REALLY get the ball rolling?

-xxxxxxxxxx


At first I was kinda stumped, but mostly because I'm just wiped after this weekend and I think I caught a cold haha.

But then the question hit me kinda deep...

So the answer...

Well, there were multiple points where I gave myself that KICK IN THE ASS to GET the ball rolling, and KEEP it moving when it hit a bump in the path.

The first was just getting out over 2 years ago and asking random women what time it was at the mall, and attempting to spit out opinion openers at the beach at night (ironically with the guy Oleg from Gainsville).

The next was my first lay. From meet, to prom, to close, to fighting with lawn chairs....to crying over her, I went through a lot of shit that was WAY outside my comfort zone with her.

Next, the toplair Approach a Thon in June of 06. This got the ball rolling with getting wrapped up in the community (which had some positive effects, and negative effects), but ultimately lead me to bigger and better things.

Next would probably be travelling to San Fransisco to meet Devious in December of 06. Meeting and hanging out with other talented individuals like Nilatak and Nautlius would also fall into this category (at this point in the timeline).

Next would be hosting the 2007 Under 21 Convention (putting on an event like that helped put certain aspects of my life, approaching women for example, into a much better perspective).

NEXT would be cutting loose and saying "I WILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT TAKES TO GET THIS AREA OF MY LIFE HANDLED" in august of 07. This manifested originally as a 7,000 student loan I was going to use as funds for a bootcamp haha, but ended up as me saying Im going to go out EVERY SINGLE NIGHT until I hit about 3,000 sets (right around new years I estimated).

That in turn started getting me LAID, fast.

How fast?

Not even 2 weeks in.

That was not a coincidence.

Probably the most recent thing to get/keep the balling rolling was the choice to start living my life however I felt like, for real.

This translated as leaving 'pooahtron' and doing NORMAL and COOL things, like plan a camping trip to a state park with 18 people, sky diving with my closest friends, finally getting into the fitness world as an instructor, focusing on new areas of my life, traveling more (Vegas, Key West, Cruise ship....), and making the effort to have a social circle/core group of friends.

See my select post section for posts on these experiences.

thats all for now!

-Dream