The State of my Self

Dec 14, 2007 1:32 PM


Skipped doing a *state of my game* post last month, and its about due time for one. I was thinking about it for a second here though and realized it’s not really about that for me anymore.

It’s about the self.

So where am I at right now?

More happy and fulfilled than ever, and it is a totally independent state in no way linked to women’s validation.

This IMO is a big hurdle for everyone, and I just leapt over it.

I’m starting to understand more and more all of the knowledge I’ve soaked up over the many, many months in this *community*.

And man, Im SO thankful I’ve stuck with everything. It is so rewarding its in-describable.

It’s true what they say, getting material things will NOT fufill you. They will NOT provide lasting happiness, only you can draw those kind of lines in your mind.

Like man, right now I feel like I have it ALL.

Truly, ALL.

I have the friends, the body of my dreams, the lifestyle, money, family, girls, skills, dreams, power, sense of self, FREEDOM…..all of it man.

But you know what?

It’s not those things that are making me happy as ever.

It’s HAVING that full cup, its BEING HAPPY JUST BECAUSE I AM, that is getting me all of those things and more.

“That’s great Dream, but what are your social interactions like exactly now?”

Fuckin nimbus bro.

I hang out with some guys who get laid more than I do, and seemingly have more *skill*, but it’s totally not attractive to me the way there doing it.

I’m out every day HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE.

No routines, nothing canned, nothing pre planned out, almost.

There are 2 things at the moment that I think about, SOMETIMES. One is anything that has worked recently. Say I busted out some really awesome line the day before, Ill use it again IF IT SO COMES TO ME for the next week or two. Then I forget I ever said it and it gets lost in history.

I am not HESITATING what so ever. If it pops in my head, out it comes on the fucking spot.

Totally spontaneous.

The other is my logistical game plan, which is what I’m currently writing a short ebook on. You can pick it apart from my posts but it will be out eventually all organized for you guys.

Other than that, man it’s the fuckin SELF, the MOJO or what the fuck ever you wanna call it coming through.

The SELF is on the fucking ball. High energy when need be, relaxed when need be. I do WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE DOING. If I want to kiss the girl I’m talking to, I just do it.

If I want to go get a drink with her, were goin. If I want to dance, were goin. If I want to find out more about her, or tell her what Im about, Im doin it.

Etc…etc….

DEEP LEVEL AUTHENTICITY WITH WOMEN IS ONE OF THE MOST ATTRACTIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO, POINT BLANK PERIOD.

That said, it’s taken a long time to get to this level. It’s taken a lot of hard work, a lot of ego dropping, a lot of self analysis…. and I know there are still many challenges that lie ahead of me.

But hey, if you don’t enjoy a good challenge, you’re denying a core masculine desire.

Your bein a fuckin chode. Stop it.

I have come to realize…no, have a deep understanding, that the only thing preventing you from having the best day of your life, every day, is your decision not to.

I have made my decision, it’s time to make yours.

-Dream, the guy who has molded his life from his deepest desires, and TRANSFORMED