
Did this last month on the 17th, got some good feedback. Not a lot, but good tid bits. So I decided I would start doing this every month. Not that much has changed thus far, but Ive been out over 30 times since the last report and pulled twice. I change every day.
BTW for a look at the last one check this link out http://www.under21convention.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405
So on to the current. I’m well over 2,500 cold approaches, probably somewhere around 2,700 give or take like 50. The count is now at 5 woot! =).
My early game is still the same, little or no routines, all natural. I really don’t think much about it anymore, I’m just going up and talking. It’s rare I run out of things to say, if I do I’m usually just having a bad night due to non pickup related factors.
My logistical game has gotten pretty tight when it needs to be. There’s still a lot of room for improvement but that’s only going to come with experience at this point.
I think what this is coming down to now for me is “getting over my own depression”.
I’ve been kind of grumpy and depressed since like the 5th grade, and getting past it is not an easy feat. It seems like each time I approach breaking that barrier once and for all, some catastrophic live event happens that totally fucks up my internal compass. Just sends the poor needle spinning 100 miles an hour.
I’m working on a blog post now actually about the auto pilot response for getting back up and not quitting.
But anyways, ya it sets me back. It’s like two steps forward, one step back. Progress, but slowly…
So these past two pulls have been when I’m just in a good mood. Neither of them I was really *in state* and on fire, I was just relaxed as all hell, and enjoying the moment.
This last girl in particular. She was so cool, and so hot. 8.5 on the Dream scale. Hottest girl for a same night lay to date.
But ya, I was just walking around the bar with a smile on my face, sets actually not going to well, kind of indifferent. Spot her and her friend….and shit you guys know the rest (LR: Fuck me….I just Did).
But here’s the thing. I was in this good mood/state. And I didn’t really think about each step I needed to do to bring her home, until I needed to do it (unconscious competence).
Like moving her around just happened naturally, spilling my drink on myself happened all on it’s own (vulnerability), getting the make out, happened seconds after it came to mind. Seeding the bounce “oh ya I almost forgot….de de derrrrrr”. Getting her upstairs “…hey fuck playing wii, this girl is awesome, we need to have sex”….resistance….oh ya totally agree, but Im going to shut the lights off anyways….yep we should stop…..
***A lot of the times when I spit this moment by moment stuff, I am still thinking about sexual stuff, but only if it’s appropriate. Like when I decided I wanted to make out with this last girl, I didn’t think about her sucking my dick, I though about how awesome it would be to make out with her right then and there. When I was breaking through token resistance, I just kept thinking about how awesome sex was going to be for both of us, because it was going to happen. So yeah, still doing this, just not to the extent from before (not as consistently anyways).***
Basically nothing was like a “pre emptive” strike that I think a lot of guys are doing in field. I was just going with it, thinking on my feet, and unconsciously following a game plan that works consistently.
So once again, this is coming down to me being in a good mood. Yeah shit’s going to happen, but ultimately it’s just how I’m living my life during the day, and dealing with life’s problems.
I have the social experience, I have the positive references in my mind, I have the fundamentals down pretty pat, I have the unconscious competence, I have the ability to focus and be in the moment…
Well in reality, I believe I was born with most of these things, but they are just now becoming fully uncovered.
So the game for me now is
• Getting in a good mood
• Unconscious competence for things like being social/attraction game/even logistics at this point
• Learning to live my life more congruently and not letting the problems of life interfere with a good time
• Becoming more decisive, thinking on my feet, and acting moment by moment with a game plan in the back of my head
Livin
-Dream