So I heard my mother was in pretty shape recently, I decided to take action. This time around (shes had health issues before) she was told she was a. clinically depressed and b. bipolar and c. skitzoprhantic.
Im sure the doctors telling her this really put her in a positive and resourceful state too...
Anyways I decided to head home. Ive been studying health of all kinds for a long time now, and Im becoming a personal trainer shortly so I decided to take my mom on as my first client, although she obviously needs some extra work to.
The way I see it it's just a combination of negative shit being fed to her (both mentally and physically) that's really fucking her overall health up right now. Not only does she have those mental problems but she's also overweight, significantly.
My plan while I'm home for a few days is to show her whats possible, feed her Tony Robbins like there's no tomorrow, help her build habbits that will help her both short terma and long term, and get her to lose 15 pounds over the next month (shouldnt be to to hard though seeing as how a lot of her excess weight is just water/fluids that wont leave due to a shitty diet).
More specifically Im taking her walking 60 mins a day, brining her to the gym and getting her a membership, going shopping with her and showing her how to shop, eliminating all animal products and dairy from her diet except for fish, eliminating all crap from her diet like proccessed/cooked fats/caffiene/carbonated drinks etc... and showing her what types of foods like veggies/fruits/grains to eat etc... Im also going to take her swimming and hopefully to the chiropractor as well (although she hates them lol).
Ya so this is the ultimate test, Im putting what Ive learned and applied in my own life to the test. My mother who sleeps either 1 hour a day or 15 hours a day is in need, wish me luck.
-Dream
ps-next up is my sister who apparently just got diagnosed with some type of cancer
pps- In a more positive light I should have the free under 21 lifestyle product ready tonigt, and hawt might also have the audio from my day 1 convention speech