Fear not guys, this is reference to the past forum, not my blog ;).
It saddens me to write this post but I owe it to myself and certain members of the forum.
Currently, the forum that was TDL is about to expire via Godaddy. I’ve been searching through it snagging any cool posts but man there’s a lot of them.
Oh ya, what is The Dream Lounge you may ask?
Around the time The Under 21 Convention came to mind, so did this idea. In fact the convention’s main purpose was to create a TDL. However shortly after I posted about the convention on the MM forums, someone PMed me about starting an elite lounge. Figured I’d better jump on the ball before someone else did.
So me and a friend got together and created the forum. We chose The Dream Lounge for a name because it sounded cool, and oh yeah I was fitting the bill ;).
In its early days the private forum was awesome. We dedicated it to the under 21 crowd and there was about 15 of us (~25ish in the long run). We searched everywhere for young guys that seemed good via their posts on various forums. The lounge slowly grew.
Like a rocket launching off activity was high and quality was excellent. It seemed as if I had found a bunch of guys just like me, and tremendously motivated to improve their *game*.
The lounge itself did a lot of amazing things. I personally learned SOOOO much from it, skills that will support me the rest of my life.
It brought a lot of people together in real life also. TDL is the primary reason I had the opportunity to fly across the country at 18 and meet the then worlds best under 21 pua, Devious. Learned some amazing things on that trip, and also when he traveled to
There were some other people that got together as well in the northern US/Canada.
The lounge (in the beginning anyways) also helped organize my early thoughts on the convention. Without that initial support the under 21 convention may have never happened.
In total, we had 28 members from around the world, places like the
There were also some *bad* guys in the lounge so to speak. I met a former MM instructor in real life via the forum, but had a much worse experience than meeting Devious. The reason the guy was a *former* MM instructor was because he was a complete fraud and only had game in the sense of manipulating guys. Cross eyed, fat, pale, broke, and extremely annoying do not go well with game.
He was the worst fortunately though. There were a few other guys that caused trouble and agitated things here and there but ultimately the majority of guys either didn’t post much in the long run or had some good things to say.
I’m closing the forum now because I have moved on. I no longer need a private forum to develop my game and life, I’m perfectly comfortable doing it on public forums and the under21convention forum.
It’s also largely unnecessary. A lot of the members ultimately turned out to be keyboard jockeys posing as master young pooash. It was funny come convention time when they backed out one by one of speaking. I’ve come to the conclusion also that there are only a handful of guys in the entire community this age that have any real skill. I’m sure there are plenty of naturals but as for community guys…..nope.
On the whole, the lounge was an amazing experience. I thank all the members who weren’t idiots for participating during the life of the forum. Best wishes to those members and good luck in whatever path you pursue in life, weather it be spiritual, pickup, wealth, or all of the above.
-Dream
Former TDL Super Administrator
Dream@under21lifestyle.com