The more you rise up, the harder they try to take you down...

Jul 30, 2007 7:14 PM


This saying is true in all areas of life, and is certainly true for me at this point in my life.

As many of you know the 2007 Under 21 Convention was a complete success aside from my laptop running out of battery on Mehow (lol). This is not only by my standard either, this is also from all the feedback Ive gotten from attendees. I can only imagine what the comments will be once the video will be up on Venusianskills.

However, like the title says there are a few people who aren't so happy with the convention's success. Already some people are jumping down my throat for god knows what reasons. Some are only trying to help for next year but get lost in the sauce by the aggression of others similar to them. And by aggression I mean people threatening me with things like a rival convention.....(rolls eyes).

But thats only the tip of the iceberg. Those kind of people, the ones with bad intentions anyways, roll right off my back. I'm used to it at this point. However there is the one guy who's more persistent and malicious than the rest, and also untraceable thus far.

Its the same guy who has been fishing for passwords from me, posting obscene comments on this blog, made an entire blog about me, the convention, mayhem, and rewok, and the same guy who has hacked a couple of forums, including the Under 21 Convention/lifestyle forum at the moment, and last but not least has made tons of imposter accounts of me on various forums, including using my real full name.

I would like to say this kind of stuff rolls off my back, but it doesn't anymore. Hacking the Under 21 Convention/Lifestyle forum took it to far. At the moment the authorities are helping my domain/hosting company track down the person who did it and pursue further action. Hacking a forum like this was a crime, and who ever you are you should go back to your closet and resume the fetal position.

In a more positive light though I've found the lighter side to this bump in the road, success. When I step back and take a closer look at this latest incident, it tells me I'm doing something right.

"All truth goes through three steps: first it is ridiculed; second it is violently opposed; finally it is accepted as self evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

The way I see it this is a new level of success for me. Only people who are rising up in the world will run into problems and resistance like this. It seems to me this is step 2 towards the "truth".

What is the truth in this instance though? Well, I have the exclusive rights to the most valuable seduction/pickup product ever recorded, dollar for dollar (free for the first 90 days), and it's going to be released in a few weeks to the general public. The footage from the 2007 Under 21 Convention is invaluable and it seems some people will do anything to stop it, and hinder its progress. It's also evident that this year wont be any easier on my end organizing things if it's this bad already, even with help it seems as though there will be just as much resistance to go with it (both internal and external).

But thats okay, Im more equipped than ever to rise to the call. I even found *Living Health* by Anthony Robbins for a good deal ;).

Anyways Im gonna run to the gym and start listening to it, the reading material with it has been awesome so far so Im excited to listen to the CD.

Fear not guys, we will have a forum up very shortly, weather it's the original one or not I cant say yet but well see what happens. In the meantime Ive arranged for the HD trailer to be released tonight on www.under21convention.com and www.under21lifestyle.com under their respective media tabs. Its in WMV format so bear with us guys (it looks fucking sick though).

Cheers to life and blasting success barriers!

-Dream